Projects Delivery Manager
Are you a skilled digital Project Manager who enjoys working across multiple projects? Do you have a drive for continuous improvement? Are you looking for a new opportunity in a great company?
Founded 13 years ago, we are a successful digital agency based in the southeast of England. With a fantastic portfolio of clients in lifestyle, travel, drinks and luxury goods, we have helped many of our existing customers to grow into multi-million pound e-commerce businesses.
With 2 modern offices in the UK, we`re currently looking for a Projects Delivery Manager to join us in our London office, located 5 minutes from Vauxhall Station.
Reporting to the company COO, you will play a key role within our business as we strive to continuously improve our projects processes, projects reporting and ensure that projects are delivered successfully each and every time for our customers!
- Negotiable depending on experience.
- Jornada laboral:
- Tiempp Completo
- Vauxhall, London
• Work closely with our customers, creative and technical teams using your skills and experience to facilitate successful delivery of projects
• Work within agreed timelines and budget
• Ensure an effective handover from business development to the project delivery team
• Play a leading role during project initiation to ensure that projects get off to a successful start
• Ensure that responsibilities and scope are clear and that all project initiation documents are finalised, shared and updated
• Assist in the management of scope and any requests for change that arise throughout the project lifecycle
• Act as a single point of contact for customers during project initiation and liaise with the Lead Designer or Developer to ensure the most effective response
• Provide ongoing proactive communication to our customers on overall project status
• Play a lead role at project launch and project closure to ensure success
• Participate in regular operations and month end forecasting meetings as required
• Ensure the agreed D3R projects process and reporting is followed and continuously improved over time.
What would make a successful Projects Delivery Manager at D3R?
• At least 5 years in a relevant project management related role where you were responsible for delivering software and/or web site projects.
• A minimum of 3 years in a digital agency with client facing experience
• Project management qualification
• Excellent communication, relationship building and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organisational skills with the drive to get things done
• The skills to work effectively with others to ensure shared objectives are achieved
• Excellent project planning, reporting, analysis and documentation skills
• A team player focused on results and customer satisfaction
• A self-starter who uses their initiative and who holds him/herself and others to high standards
Experience working in a PMO / Senior Project management role continuously improving project management processes and reporting would be a distinct advantage, as would familiarity with Smartsheets and JIRA.
The successful Delivery Assurance Lead would be offered:
• A competitive salary, that would be negotiable for the right candidate
• An excellent working environment with a friendly, highly professional team who are very good at what they do
• The challenge and opportunity to work with fantastic clients and lead the continuous improvement and evolution of project delivery, process and reporting within a successful, growing business
Travel - Although this role will be based in our London office, you can expect travel to our Chichester office on the South Coast around 1 to 2 times per month, with occasional visits to customer sites for project kick offs for example.
This role would particularly suit people with experience of working in the following roles in a digital agency:
• Digital project manager
• Senior digital project manager
• Projects Lead
• PMO lead
• Delivery lead
• Delivery Manager
• Client services lead
• Client services manager
Become part of a great team, responsible for delivering beautiful websites and powerful e-commerce solutions to growing businesses in the UK and beyond. Submit your CV for consideration in the first instance.
A happy employee is a productive employee
So if you fancy a lie in or need to get away early it's not a problem.
Never go hungry (or thirsty)
Enjoy breakfast with us and there's always fresh fruit, great coffee and snacks available for when you get peckish.
A tale of two cities
Fancy a change of scene? We have offices in London and Chichester. You'll be welcome in both.
Healthy and happy
Among hundreds of other perks like discounted cinema tickets and national attractions you'll also get mobile phone insurance and a great dental plan.
Latest and greatest hardware
You'll get your own brand new MacBook Pro with Retina display, an extra display or two and software of your choice.
Fly like an eagle
You'll be surrounded by people who love what they do and are keen to help. Not to mention access to online resources, conferences and events.