If you are not happy with the response you receive and wish to
make an escalated complaint, please follow our complaints procedure
as detailed below. We give our commitment that your concerns will
be fully investigated.
How do I make a formal complaint?
If you wish to make a formal complaint, please ensure that you
include details of any previous complaint, and reasons for your
dissatisfaction. You should receive a final response within 10
All formal complaints should be made in writing and include the
- Your name and contact details and other information if
- The details of the initial complaint
- A clear description of your concern or complaint
- What steps you would like us to take to resolve the issue
- Please write "Complaint" clearly on the top of your letter or
in the subject line of your email.
Please send your complaint to:
52a East Street
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
What happens next?
- When the Managing Director has received your complaint, it will
be acknowledged within two working days.
- We will then fully investigate your complaint and aim to
respond within 10 working days.
- If the situation requires a longer investigation, we will
contact you within 10 working days to inform you of this and let
you know when you can expect our response.
- Your complaint will also be kept on file to enable us to
monitor the number and types of complaints we receive.